Wednesday, October 24, 2007

One of those days

You ever have one of those days where everything goes wrong? By wrong, I don't mean in a bad hair day sort of way, but a day where big things go wrong, and multiple big things, leaving you poorer, sadder, defeated and deflated. All you can think to do is go to bed so the day is behind you, and then you can wake up all a fesh the next morning. Well unfortunatly I awoke to find out it had gotten worse. and to make matters that much gloomier, the day is dark, cold and rainy and I had no power until 2pm. ugh. I am trying my hardest to look on the bright side, but its very hard right now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pattie Wilkinson said...

I have those days. I either eat chocolate, craft, or watch old movies till my eyes bleed.

October 28, 2007 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Manic Trout said...

Thanks Pattie! Its so nice to know I'm not alone, not that I want everyone to have bad days, but it takes some of the uck away when you know its not personal.

October 28, 2007 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home