Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where does the time go?

I feel like the weeks are flying by and I have no idea where the time has gone. Its like I am missing days, weeks even...sometimes I start to wonder if 13 hour work days will just suck my life away, if I will be working them forever and if they are worth it in the long run. Mind you I say all this before the holiday season has arrived, so much of what I am doing is preliminary...and it feels as though the hours and hours of work is for nothing right now. I just had a few minutes to jot down a few thoughts, as I am trying very hard to get at least three days of an hour of exercise each week...I figure its the best thing I can do for my mental state at the moment...so I need to take advantage of any time that I will allow myself to "indulge" in exercise...and I have an hour before I go into the restaurant...hopefully I'll be back to check in tomorrow!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home