Monday, September 24, 2007

Waiting...once again...


I forgot to order some much needed brass eye pins, so I am pouting today. They will be awhile in the mail too, ugh. I did however make some new bling rings, yay! I will have posted next Monday both bling and button rings in exciting new colors! I am also hoping to put up a few one of a kind necklaces and some new earrings. Very exciting.

I did some great organizing in my studio today, I took advantage of garbage day. I even hauled the two boxes of books I have had by the door for over a year to the library...mind you, I live next door to the library, I can see it from my studio, its that close. And it took me a year to drop off the donation books there.

Today we have learned that I tend to procrastinate!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home