Friday, September 21, 2007

All dressed up...

I finally got Tylers photos from the weekend...he not only takes better photos, but has a much nicer camera...so you get to see a few better shots of our travels...well start with shots of the two of us all dressed up.


When we first arrived at the beach where the wedding was it was freezing! I fortunatly had a somewhat dressy jacket in the car...which never came off. I also have taken to traveling with my old favorite pink pashmina, which is huge and acts more like a light blanket...while we walked around before the wedding I actually had that wrapped around my whole outfit...I am such a wimp about being cold these days.


I wish we had thought to have a photo taken of the two of us together...well this will have to do for now...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pattie Wilkinson said...

You two are so darn cute! I especially love your pink shoes. Great site, and thanks for the beautiful fall pic with the leaves. PattieWack

October 10, 2007 at 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home