Thursday, September 20, 2007

The inspiration has been a flowin'!

I have been collecting from all over the place...from these great cones I collected from what I think is a tulip tree in my yard...


to the antique stores on the North Fork of Long Island where I scoured for awesome buttons and shells I collected with Tyler on the beach...


to the sea stones I collected while prancing barefoot in the sand, a la " Something's Gotta Give” I too was attracted to the white ones, and Tyler kept bringing me touches of color...


With all this inspiration going on, I came home and finished the painting I had begun...I think I'm letting it reside on my easel for a few days to see how I like it.


Last but not least...I tested out the first of my "Couture" line while I was away and I was very pleased...so here is a peek at what I will be working on this month...


A beautiful bounty of Czech Glass, Vintage Brass and Blackstone...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home