Monday, October 08, 2007

New jewelry at Manic Trout!



I may be a week late, but there are so many new pieces posted that I'm sure you'll forgive me. You may check out all 29 new items right here!

I also gave the home page a make over, you can see it up here...I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, but I wanted to se some of Tara's photos and I wanted to add a few images with people in them so this is my solution. What do you think?

Also of note...new press for September was updated and the shipping charges have been modified in favor of the customer:

Shipping costs are as follows:

$2.50 for up to $30 via First Class Mail
$5.50 for up to $100 via Priority Mail
$6.50 for up to $200 via Priority Mail

FREE for all orders over $200 (excluding paintings) via Priority Mail!

All packages are shipped with delivery confirmation.

I am so glad thats all done...now I can go make new things.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home