Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring is in the air!

So all this nice weather is not only spoiling me, but its making me really excited to release my summer jewelry...but not yet wee ones, have some patience while I add to the collection! I am still obsessed with Brass, and I have even been working in a bit o' gold...part of my ability to mass-produce plan. So I thought it would be nice of me to at least give you a taste of what is to come...

Ok...So here are the Limited Editions:
A Summer version of the Brass Love Necklaces


This is a very leafy necklace...


A new line with a more delicate chain and big and bold charm clusters.


A very simple version...this vintage piece is so great, I decided it was awesome enough to hold its own.


Very summer, I need a trip to the beach!


I can make as many of these next two as your heart desires!

I think its a talisman to find find true love...I need to work on a title from that idea...


The first earrings I have made in a while...they are rather fabulous...yes, I am modest.


OK...back to the jewelry table, I am in the process of making many, many more...I will leave you on this quote from Lady Miss Kier "Try me on, I'm very you"

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Steinberg said...

Beautiful jewelry!

April 4, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home