Sunday, March 25, 2007

Daily Blog Obsession

So does any one else have an obsession with checking their daily blog rolls? I feel as though my day is incomplete if I don't stop in at each of my beloved daily blogs. In fact it even has inspired me to post daily, I love to read the daily musings of designers and cool ladies and like the idea that someone out there I have readers...Hi Mom...Hi Dad...*waves*, and they look forward to seeing what I am up too.

My sisters gave me a goodie bag on my birthday and it brought back an old addiction of mine form high school...Cadbury Cream Eggs...its been just enough time that I can finally eat them again after a bad over dose of them...oh my I’ve missed them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Schwake said...

sadly, yes! and love those eggs!
uhhhmmmmmmm.

March 30, 2007 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home