Sunday, March 18, 2007

Manic Trout in the Poughkeepsie Journal!


What a wonderful way to wake up...by seeing your necklace on the cover of the largest area newspaper! There is a lovely article about The New breed of Crafters, its a revolution...and crafting is called the new rock and roll, the article is about three of us local indie crafter ladies. You can read the article here

The jewelry splashed all across the article is from Manic Trout and there are also photo's online here, numbers 4, 5 & 6.

If that's not possibly enough, there is a 3 minute and 20 second video of my making a button ring and talking...although they managed to edit out everytime I smiled, so imagine I am smiling away :) Check that out here. (I could not view the video with Safari, so Mac users may need to make sure they have a plug in if that is what browser you use. It worked beautifully in Firefox.)

Ok...thats my news for the day...Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home