Saturday, March 17, 2007

Indie Fixx Spring Gift Guide is Here!


Well I was all excited that Spring was here and then last night two feet of snow were dumped on my life...oh well. While I wait for the air to be more spring like again I can at least get my fix (yeah, bad pun I know) shopping the Indie Fixx Spring Shopping Guide There are so many wonderful goodies, and I would like to let you know thatManic Trout has a great necklace in the Spring Jewelrysection...so you have to check that out.

In the Spring Cleaningsection I discovered my newest lust item...I would adore some sheets from Luxury Lab Linens. Now the problem is figuring out which ones...my birthday is the 22nd...hint, hint...and then you can make the decision for me! I do love Just Like Heaven...
mainly because they're pink, although not quite bright enough...I really prefer the Mnaic Trout pink instead...tough choices...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home