Thursday, January 25, 2007

A whole week already!

Where does the time go? Well, at least I have something to show for it...for the past few week I have been hard at work designing some new pieces and finalizing how they look. I am pretty happy with the results, but they are not quite ready to post, so you can check them out here.

An awesome purple shell and brass focal piece with peridot glass and brass chain.


Pink & Orange Vintage Lucite beads and brass chain.


I am now working on expanding a few designs from this winter and adding other color schemes, I'm rather excited about these and they will be posted this week.

I also finsihed my painting, Yay! I made myself try something a bit different, not sure how much I dig it, but at least I worked through it!



OK...back to work...

1 Comments:

Blogger tara said...

sierra rocks- luv yah tara

January 28, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home