Thursday, December 28, 2006

News from the studio...

The year 2006 is winding down and I've been thinking about the past year, as I tend to do as it ends. It’s been a big year for Manic Trout, I retired the computer and web design side of the business and have decided to focus on jewelry and paintings, which has been extremely liberating. This year was spent getting the online store in top shape and marketing MT, both of which I feel were accomplished pretty well and laid the groundwork for the future.

Now as the next year begins and MT celebrates its 4th birthday in January I am starting to work on my next goals. 2007 will be a big year for Manic Trout and I am excited to see how my plans unfold and the path that MT takes. On an exciting side note, my bf has recently decided that photography is his new hobby...so I can be better at sharing the visual developments as well...starting now with a few studio shots...
Necklaces to go off to new homes

First up on my list of to-do's is a weekly item featured in the store...beginning January 1st (conveniently on a Monday this year!)

I'll give you a hint, I have been collecting vintage materials again...

My jewelry desk in the midst of inspiration...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home