Thursday, October 19, 2006

Winter Necklaces a go-go...


I am once again heavily influenced by the 50's and 60's, specifically the fashion and the art. My new line is a nod to these eras with the materials, colors and styles that I used. I am loving all the vintage lucite that I have been tracking down and really like mixing it with glass , creating big and bright necklaces that stand out and call attention. New jewelry is being posted weekly, you can click on a "new" section and go right to the most current creations...Happy Shopping!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Manic (or would you prefer i called you Trout?), I foand your blog thanks to the etsy sellers blog-ring, and wanted to say i really like this necklace. Its simple yet way stylish. Beautiful!
I'm also in love with everything retro and vintage, be it 40's 50's 60's.... i think i'm living in the wrong era ... but then what would i do without internet?!
Well, take care, and i'll be back to see your other new creations as you post them ;P

November 13, 2006 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home