Thursday, June 08, 2006

New Necklace Design




I designed this new necklace earlier this week and am love with it! I was looking for something light and big enough to fill in the negative space above a tank top or over a t-shirt and that was colorful, simple and unique.

I have the turquoise one out twice and have had women and men asking me where I got it every place I went...I had to order more business cards I have given out so many over this piece!

The new "Bubblehouse Necklace" should be available on Manic Trout shortly. I am trying to choose colors right now...any suggestions, please let me know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

WOW! These are awesome!! What a great idea!! I really love the turquoise one because it would be easy to wear with a V-neck.

I think if you stay with the springy colors, anything you do will look good!

June 9, 2006 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Carol Dean Sharpe said...

I love these! How about making one with each bubble in a different color of the rainbow? Oh, they're just wonderful.

July 7, 2006 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home