Friday, May 05, 2006

Two new necklace designs!


Summer Break Necklace



Paris In The Springtime Necklace



There is always something new in the works. These are my two current favorite lines, they both come in a variety of colors and materials. They are available at both my Etsy Store and at Manic Trout in the Necklaces section.

Both necklaces are big and bright and very pretty. They are especially lovely with my favorite 50's style floral skirts, pointy flats and scoop neck t-shirts, although I'm partial to that outfit in the warmer months...I'm sure you will find many other outfits that look just beautiful with these necklaces. Please check them out!

5 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

These are great! I totally agree that with a 50's style flair skirt, the Summer in Paris necklace would rock!! Very cool work and I love your watercolor paintings, too!!

Just so you know, I followed the wonderful Etsy Ring here.

May 6, 2006 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Carol Dean Sharpe said...

I love that coral and amazonite (it is, isn't it) necklace. Not in a million years would I have thought to put those two together . . . and they work so beautifully.

Like Pinky, I found you on our Etsy Ring.

May 6, 2006 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger TVTrayArt said...

Those are just beautiful. You're a talented artist! I love the Etsy ring!!!

May 9, 2006 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gorgeous necklaces! And guess what? Yep I followed the Etsy ring too.

May 22, 2006 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love these! Very Summery! Great work.
Heather

May 26, 2006 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home