Monday, March 26, 2007

Woman on a mission...

I am on a quest this year to expand the wonderful world of Manic Trout and establish many wholesale accounts. Well in preparing to do this I have realized a few things, one of which is that I cannot mass-produce the pieces I design that use vintage materials, as my materials are limited. Yes, there are some places that will gladly work with me to use my limited supply lines, but I want to think bigger...so I have been trying to create jewelry that still retains the unique flair that my work is known for, but with materials that I can ensure I will have unlimited supply of. So here is the debut of one of my first designs, its rather delicate and leafy, and I think it works. Made form Czech glass, brass charms and brass findings...will soon be available on Manic Trout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home