Sunday, April 01, 2007

At the risk of sounding like a groupie...

I missed yesterdays post...I feel all icky from it, but sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day...

So I want to rave for a moment about my current favorite photographer Alicia Bock...I actually found her work before I created in the same circles as she does, but my admiration only grows and grows. I never thought I would buy photos of flowers to hang on my walls and now I have two of them!





Well I have just started to catch a glimpse of the water photographs that will most likely begin appearing more frequently as warm weather creeps into Michigan where Ms. Bock resides, and I cannot wait! I have always been an ardent adorer of photography and was waiting until I was grown up enough to start covering my walls, well I'm now 30 and a slow accumulation has begun!

Besides the photography of Alicia Bock, I also have a love for Lonely Trees as I call them...one impressive tree standing in the middle of a field, off center. I have also fallen in love with a gorgeous pink peony and a jellyfish, both of which I found on Etsy.

I already have my eye on the next group to purchase, although I have to find a wall for them first...maybe I'll move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home