Sunday, March 16, 2008

A camera-less existence

Well actually, the camera is fine...the software is not...sadly, when I upgraded I was not prepared for a few software glitches and did not have the upgrades already here. I had to order some new software and until it gets here I cannot upload anything. sad. I had a post about a whole pile of photos I recently bought from Etsy all ready to go on Friday too...all that was left was adding the photos of them displayed...but alas, no dice.

Well, I do have tons of photos from the past...so I will work from those. Did I mention last week that it was Faye's birthday? Yes, my darling dog turned turned 6 on March 11th. In case you have never formally met her, I will share my favorite photo that I call "This is Faye"


Judging from the length of my hair, this was taken a while ago, but she has not changed at all in the year or so since that photo!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

March 17, 2008 at 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home