Saturday, March 08, 2008

Catching Up

Slowly, ever so slowly, I am getting caught up...there is so many little bits that just add up to a mountain of tasks if I don't keep on top of them. The end of the month also brings filing, processing and inputting of all sorts of stuff...perhaps I should try to do this at the end of each week, no? Sadly, I still have not sat down to design any thing new in a bout two weeks, how sad is that? Well, after I get all of the new stuff added to the web site, and the newsletter out I can focus on that. I did just update the press page...well kind of...I have the covers up, I am still missing the scans...but I'm getting there one bit at a time.

I have an open studio going on, but I told so few people that I am jsut enjoying a god reason not to leave my studio all day...and I had to get up early too...imagine that! The weather has also decided not to be kind to me for two months in a row, as its pouring out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home