Saturday, February 23, 2008

Planning ahead


So I was just putting together some new postcards for shows...yes, i have finally smartened up and made a generic post card that has all of the dates for upcoming shows listed for the entire year...which means I just reorder when I run out, I already have shows listed in case you cannot come to the next one and...I am prepared ahead of time! I know, I'm waiting for the pigs to fly though my studio right now...I may be an insanely organized person...but I usually push right up to a deadline, I am never done early...I live for procrastination.

So anyway, while I was going though photo's I came across this one form the photo shoot with the divine Tara Wing and had to share, its so pretty. I do have another shoot planned for this spring...which I may even star in myself...imagine that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home