Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Delirium feeds creativity

During my last open studio it snowed all day long...this made for a slow day. I had the good fortune of scoring a great ad space in all the local papers in the area, so there was at least a trickle...but lets just say that I had some time to sit and design jewelry. I was also still recovering form my bout with the flu, so I was basically delirious...but I think it may have helped me to think outside of my normal design realm. Here is a peek at one of the new necklace designs coming soon!



I have been having a great time designing these past few weeks...I dream of a day (hopefully in July) when I no longer have to work full time and can spend more much needed time in my studio....I am so freakin' excited for that day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home