Thursday, January 31, 2008

Why Thursdays rule in the land of Manic Trout


Thursday nights are my night to design jewelry and work late into the night catching up on studio stuff. The best part however is that I run down the block to Stewarts and stock up on candy to make me all spastic and productive for the night. On the menu this evening I am indulging in Sour Gummi Worms, Nerds rainbow of flavor and Jelly Belly Beans, woo hoo!



I am trying really hard to be good and keep the candy consumption to only Thursdays...so i pretty much live for this once a week ritual...and its so fun to get all hopped up on sugar and dye...hmmm, maybe this is why my jewelry looks like candy...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Cute!

February 2, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home