Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Prom Season and Manic Trout

I never had a prom, I know, its tragic. I went to boarding school and we just didn't have one. I have found myself randomly collecting vintage prom dresses in the past, I never wear them, but it makes me feel happy, so I figure what's the harm? I used to have them hanging in my living room, but then a fit of re decoration and room changing after the flood last year (can you believe that was a year ago!) made the dresses retret to my closet. So anyway...there is a point, I may not have been to a prom, but apparently i channel prom style and have jewelry in both the Teen Prom and CosmoGirl Prom issues this year! It makes me want to buy more vintage dresses. So here they are, in all there glory!


CosmoGirl! Prom


Teen Prom 1


Teen Prom 2


Teen Prom 3


Teen Prom 4


Teen Prom 5


Teen Prom 6

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan/Brassy Apple said...

wow!! prom sure has changed since I went! LOL!!!

thanks for the link to my blog! :)

January 11, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home