Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have fully enjoyed my mini self imposed vacation for the last week, but I have been itching to get back to work! I am very excited about this year, as always plans change and ideas evolve...so a few of my plans for 2008 may already have been altered. I though I might as well share a few of my goals for the year.

* Manic Trout open studios/trunk shows have been doing well and will continue on a monthly basis...the next one will be on January 12th.

* Continue to grow wholesale accounts

* Work with manufacturer to create higher volume of some lines, as well as recreate vintage pieces to reduce the amount of limited availability pieces

* Continue to create a higher end/couture line

* Add more One of A Kind pieces to the collections

* Increase online advertising

As well as things that I want to do, I realized that my planned move to Brooklyn in July may have to wait yet another year...I am enjoying being an artist in the Hudson Valley at the moment and want to become more involved here right now...plus the thought of having to shut down for a few weeks to move my studio terrifies me.

Oh and speaking of news...Manic Trout is currently in CosmoGirl Prom and Teen Prom on news stands now...woo hoo!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home