Sunday, December 02, 2007

A wonderful week-end show

Its late Sunday night and as much as I enjoyed this week-end, I am so relieved its over! Here are photos from my "room" as I share the fun with you.


Randi and I had our Holiday show at 7 Friendly Lane and although todays weather was bad, we had a wonderful turn out this week-end!


There were a variety of us there: Randi Sue Forman and her Eclectic Vinatge Designs, Tara Wing Photography, Don Lewis and his stunning photographs of Clinton Corners and Cuba and his awesome baked goods for Wild Hive Farm, Lois Walsh with her beautiful paintings, Martha Belardo of Baskets At Home and her fantastic hand weaved baskets and of coarse Manic Trout.


Thank you to all of you who stopped by to visit, hang out, offer moral support and shop, I greatly appreciate it and was thrilled at the amount of familiar faces I saw and the new friends I made!


I was thrilled to have Tara's beautiful postcards and thankful to the Millbrook Roundtable for writing an article about the show and putting photos of my work on the front page this week, all of which helped to bring the crowds to our door!


I had a wonderful time and look forward to our next show, which Randi and I are hoping to do in February. Now, as I also worked all weekend at LPA...it's finally time to relax.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home