Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The best soup in a can award!


If you haven't figured it out yet, I'll let you in on a little secret, I have not cooked in over a year. I do eat at home, but only things I can make in under 5 minutes...well, when I say make, I make I mean pour cereal and soy milk in a bowl, or put pre cooked chicken in a wrap with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. So it has come as no surprise that as it got cold out I began looking for a miracle in a soup can. I was beyond shocked when I tasted Amy's Organic Soup. I even make a mean black bean soup myself, well once upon a time I did...before I lived alone, worked in a restaurant and was impressing Tyler with my kitchen appliances, so I am pretty picky about my black bean soup. Anyway, I have had a few different flavors and each has been the height of canned soup perfection...oh, and when I told Gilly about the greatest soup on earth, she said that Amy's Pizza is phenomenal...and Gilly is a chef, so she at least has well trained taste buds.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home