Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkins, candy and a trip to Brooklyn



I went to a Halloween party last night at a friends house and ate enough candy to give myself a sugar hang over today...and a migraine. What happened to me!?! I used to be able to eat a pound a candy with only mental remorse, now it makes me ill to even think about it!

I spent the afternoon hunting down pumpkins and their seeds for the bar tonight...as I can't dress up myself, I might as well dress the bar up a bit.

I am off early tomorrow morning to Brooklyn to meet an old friend from prep school who is giving me a personal tour of a few neighborhoods I am interested in perhaps moving to. I have narrowed down my list of cities to live to New York and am trying to decide between Brooklyn and Manhattan. So I will spend a few hours wandering my potential new neighborhood in the afternoon and then cross the bridge into Manhattan and have dinner with my sister. Yay!

I'll let you all know how it all goes...watch out for candy overload and Happy Halloween!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home