Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Date night and Sears

Mind you, we did not set out to go to Sears on date night, but we ended up finished with dinner with a solid 90 minutes until we saw Dan In Real Life which was excellent by the way. SO anyway I am so excited because I bought two sets of little shelves for my jewelry supplies (which are taking over my studio) and two new pairs of my favorite pliers! It was great, I almost wanted to skip the movie and go home and organize, but instead it was what got me out of bed early today. We all have an inner dork, I recommend you embrace it.

On a side note, am I the only person who LOVES daylight savings time? I am by nature a night owl and with it getting dark at 4:30, by the time I go to bed at 3 or 4, I have gotten a ton accomplished...well, not so much when I have to bartend that night, but whatever.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home