Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Inspiration pans out


I finally have made the necklace that has been in my head for the past few months, the one that every time I watch Marie Antoinette (yes I play it in my studio quite often) I think of. Well, first I made this one, which I love...but was not quite there in terms of capturing the Rococco style of Versailles or having the sass and rock star quality of the queen herself


Although pink is obviously a color I adore, I did not want the necklace to have pink as a focal point, but rather as an accent


But I finally think I may have found what I was looking for...I wish the crystals were a bit more ivory in hue, but when its on a person, the creamy color of skin adds that hint of pale color


Maybe I should add a strand of blue...

Either way, both necklaces will at some point soon be available at Manic Trout.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger  My Trendy Tykes said...

WOW! Beautiful!!!!!

Linda

November 24, 2007 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home