Friday, November 16, 2007

Enough already!

OK, so I'll admit that I have not posted all week so that the WWD images would stay on top, can you really blame me? Its also been a very hectic week...I have been prepping fro the holidays endlessly, although I did realize last night that in all this prepping I have neglected to design anything new and this though kept me awake very late. I can never sleep when I have to wake up early anyway, and this morning two lovely ladies who own a very pretty shop came buy the studio to order pieces for the pre holiday shopping. I finally drifted off to sleep after realizing that I can design and make the new jewelry now and just not post it until a later date, so although you cannot have it now...at least you know its coming.

Two weeks from tomorrow I also have what I thought was just a little holiday shopping thing and has now turned into quite a big deal. Dec. 1st and 2nd from 10am - 5pm you can shop your heart out from Manic Trout, My Store and Tara Wing Photography along with a handful of others at the Holiday Art & Gift Show! It will be held at 7 Friendly Lane, Millbrook NY. Please contact me if you want more info!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home