Monday, December 10, 2007

A surprise of a day

Today was one of those days when you dread waking up...you think its going to be the most miserable day, right from the start. But, as luck would have it...today has been surprisingly good. It actually began improving before I went to bed when a couple of international orders came in, as I just made international shopping easy on Manic Trout, I have been pleasantly surprised at how well its gone! I woke up at a someone reasonable hour, a shock I know! I had a local magazine call and request images for an upcoming issue, a close friend stopped by, I went to lunch with my mom and was able to catch up on the phone with a few girlfriends. I managed to get out a pile or orders that came in this weekend and even get some office work done.

I do not have to work tonight as I thought I would and so the whole night is blissfully ahead of me to make jewelry...as this is more goodness...a new customer picked up her 4th, 5th and 6th necklaces she bought this month and asked to have more ready at the Studio Trunk Show. AND my necklaces have been flying out of a local boutique...and they want more! I have also booked appts for private shopping prior to the show...so basically I need to leave my computer and get to work...I leave you with two words that a good friend of mine says that perfectly sum up my how I feel right now...Yehaw, yehaw!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home