Sunday, January 06, 2008

Dealing with January


I always know it will be a blow to the system when the holiday madness is over and the lull of January sets in, but I never am really ready to deal with it. To go from running around filling orders and answering emails all day and night, to almost nothing...its tough for me. I had my little vacation and have now been back puttering around my studio, trying to shake my cold...but I feel so out of sorts without the activity.

I received a huge order of goodies from FMG the other day, and I have just been overwhelmed by the sheer volume of what is piled up on my shipping table, I haven't even opened anything yet.

I have been trying my hardest to stay away from the pull of winter blahs and keep my chin up, but I have been hiding under the covers for more hours then I care to admit lately. Slowly I making myself accomplish goals and work that I need to tend to, as I really want to continue to push MT as much as I did last year, but right now I just want to sit on the couch and stare at the wall.

Once again I have also realized that I have two full time jobs that are seasonal, and I have to go to the restaurant in an hour to endure a painfully slow night where I will stand around talking to co workers all night, as I will most likely have very few bar customers. Sigh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home