Friday, January 18, 2008

Yay, new jewelry is coming!!!



I am super excited! I know, you've been all...when are you gonna give us something new Sierra, lets get to it already...well it took forever to get the ideas to formulate to where I wanted them to start to go and it finally is happening, so here they come. I will start posting the new work next week, as the biggest of all Hallmark holidays is really close and I am having a big open studio on the 9th, so I must get into the production groove.



I am feeling color right now, so prepare yourself for a heavy saturations of luscious hues. The few first few pieces are a handful vintage lucite button rings, in a new array of colors, and two necklaces made with antiques brass and candy colored Czech glass.



I should really just give up and admit that I have a candy addiction and therefore most of my jewelry looks like you could eat it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Loving this orange beaded necklace! I don't see it in the shop yet but when I do, I think I'll want to blog about it. So let me know when it's up!

January 28, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home