Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I have survived the flu!


Excuse the lack of posts recently, but I was so sick that all I could do was sleep for the better part of the last two weeks. On the rare occasion that I made myself try to work, I ended up staring all zombie like at whatever I was doing and accomplished basically nothing. By some vast stroke of luck I was kind of prepared for my show and managed to get out all of the orders I had...and that was about it.

I am pretty much back on my feet, although last night I slept for 12 hours, every person I saw yesterday that was not sick when I was is now sick, so I think I was just trying to keep the germs happy and well rested.

So now I have a lot to do, to catch up and to just get going on for spring and summer. I designed a really well received necklace on Saturday, which will debut soon, as my testing ground (a very busy resturant/bar full of staff and regular customers who are incredibly helpful test subjects!) LOVED it!

I updated the front page of Manic Trout today, I don't know...all this freezing rain is making me crave burst of color I suppose.

What else...oh yeah, i bought the coolest thing ever...a thermal dual label printer and a scale that plugs into my computer, so I can print my own postage at home....and I cannot for the life of me get it to work...very sad. Its on my list of things to deal with on Thursday.

OK, off to prep labels and get a pile of orders ready to ship...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home