Friday, March 28, 2008

Allergies and Easter Candy


That is what my week has consisted of. Although it took me until Wednesday to realize that it was already allergy season for me. As my birthday was the day before Easter this year, my mom presented me with a mountain of my beloved Cadbury creme eggs...this happened once in prep too, as a result one of my friends called me cadbury for years! Anyway, I have been slowly eating my way through them all week, perfect timing to be all fashionable on Monday, although with my allergies I have hardly been eating, so I guess it all evens out.

Other then that I have just been prepping my tush off for the Bendels Open See. I have line sheets all ready and I think samples that well represent my work...now I just have to go.

One long weekend is upon me...a meeting at 4 and then work until most likely 1:30 tonight. Saturday my good friend Jono has a show that I cannot make, but will at least be able to pop into before work...Sunday I have to go the restaurant in the morning to do the dreaded end of the month inventory...then get my car inspected and washed before I leave for nyc. I will meet up with Gilly...and hopefully my long day will have made me tired enough to go to sleep, as I am then getting up at sparrow fart to go stand in line all morning. Then the 5 minutes will happen that could change my life. I will then lounge around nyc for a while until dinner at 6:30 with my friend Bryan, who is one of my favorite people in the world. Then finally I will get home around 11 Monday night.

I also have a show next Saturday! Woo Hoo, I bet if you come you can score a Cadbury Creme Egg! Speaking of Saturday April 5th...If you are in the Chicago area, please tune in to CBS 2 Chicago at 8 am to catch Manic Trout Necklaces on TV in a segment about eco friendly jewelry!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Cadbury eggs are my favorite too. I think I have one left for tonight. Look forward to seeing your spot on Ch2 news saturday.

April 3, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home