Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Candy Holidays

Is it a mere coincidence that the holidays in the cold months are pretty much just a reason to sell mass amounts of candy...and that the last holiday also brings the warm weather and with it the inclination to show some skin and a slice of (hopefully) flat stomachs. Easter is now behind me...I have a stomachache from the jumbo bag of jellybeans I finally finished and I am done for the season! I am running regularly to train for the half marathon...going well thank you, I am lifting the weights, walking Faye often and even doing Yoga twice a week. Yet I continue to feast on sugary goodness and taint all the hard work that I have been doing. Is there even a point of eating so well if I just eat a bag of candy at midnight?



I want the warm weather, flowers and energy of spring to get here already! Faye does too..I may dwell on this for a while; it’s not supposed to reach warmer then 45 degrees all week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home