Saturday, July 21, 2007

Dragging Along...

I am still so sluggish and uninspired...ugh. I received the last issue ever of Jane magazine in the mail today, what a bummer. I also received a huge pile of white buttons that I scored on eBay. I have been wanting to do a design I have been thinking about for a while and masses of white buttons keep calling out to me...so hopefully I can now get that design to come out.

I decided that I am not doing any justice to my huge amount of fabulous images that the amazingly talented, and my good friend Tara Wing took last week. I will admit that there are so many that I am a bit overwhelmed with choosing which ones to use where, but I do know that I loved this one, so you can have a peek at these photos I keep gushing about.



I can't believe that July is almost over, although to tell you the truth, I'm glad...its been slow on line and even slower in the restaurant and I need to have something perk me up, I detest not being busy...although I did just have a month of crunch time, so the week after a pile of deadlines is always miserable for me, I moss the adrenaline rush, the chaos and the energy of being so busy that every minute of your day counts. Here's hoping things pick up soon!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Kim said...

I love this picture and all the rings! I hope things pick up for you. I know they have been EXTREMELY slow at my website. So sad! Anyhow, perk up, this is a great photo and you should get to work uploading all of them :) Good luck!

July 21, 2007 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I just started getting Jane and am pretty bummed to know this is my last issue too.

At least they ended with a bang of nekkid stars.

July 25, 2007 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home