Thursday, July 05, 2007

Worries, fears and anxieties...

I have been dealing with all of the above for a few weeks now...I have been living in a constant state of stress and basically freaking out because I took a really big step towards Manic Trouts’ success and I am having a hard time dealing with it. I am now on the direct path to where I want to be with Manic Trout, but I am so scared that I can hardly breathe much of the time. These same fears have been holding me back as well and it was extremely hard to overcome them and make the leap I have taken and now that I have leapt I am so scared that I will fail, but I am marching on and trying to conquer all of my self doubts. I have had the pleasure of discovering that as I take each step with Manic Trout and as I overcome each level of fear and anxiety that surrounds that step, that the accomplishment of overcoming what was holding me back felt almost as great as the step its self. So as much as I am freaked out, I look forward to the challenge of getting over the next mental hurdle I have set up in the way of my success...I'm ready for it, bring it on!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perkins said...

The worries and fears are part of the excitement of growing your biz. Sounds like you have some big things planned :)

July 6, 2007 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger Tracyw. said...

I'll pass along some great advice a dear friend once told me, "Just do the next right thing~ It can be getting a glass of water, picking a piece of fabric, making one call, or just sitting for 5 minutes and breathing. Whatever the next right thing is, just do that. Not the next ten things. Just one. Then pick the next ONE right thing." I've gone thru my whole day like this sometimes and it really helps bring you into the moment, not worrying about the future. I hope this helps!
~tracyw
SummerSea

July 6, 2007 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home