Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tissue Paper Obsession!

SO a few years ago I did a large series of paintings involving tissue paper, and although I loved doing those paintings, I am done with them. I of course use some for gift-wrapping and I am always in need of fuchsia tissue paper, but I have a lot of it left, so I am always looking for thing to make and do with it. I saw these huge and beautiful tissue paper pom poms the other day while going through my blog roll and I have decided that I have to make some!


I was also wanting to make tissue paper flowers, but I am starting with the pom poms, because they are awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger pavkah said...

I found this entry archive from a search on etsy...anyway, these tissue puffs are great--my sister, my friend and I did them for that friend's wedding about a month ago. We made HUNDREDS. and it took weeks! it was worth it though.

August 25, 2007 at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home