Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Have Blogs replaced Sketch Books?

I was going through my blog roll last night and was very intrigued by what Abigail Percy had to say about how she has started to use her blog as her sketchbook and I have to say that I have begun to do the same. I have for years and years kept sketchbooks filled with more inspiration then sketches, over flowing with thoughts and musings and images that I had to have or inspired me in some way. Since I began blogging on a regular basis my sketchbook no longer travels with me and in fact has not been cracked open in at least a month. I have a pile of magazine images to add and just have not gotten around to it. Sad. Well I guess its good to embrace the new technology, but I didn't mean to replace anything with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home