Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bling Ring News


I know, I know...I have been out of the Zsa Zsa Bling Rings in I Don't Wanna Lift My Hand since mother's day. Well, the chandelier crystals I was using for those particular rings are incredibly hard to find, so hard that I cannot locate any. Well there is always a silver lining...Monday I will release 13 new Bling Rings! How can that possibly be you ask!?! Well, I stumbled across some very cool and very large vintage crystals this winter...and then I found a source to buy oodles of crystals this spring. The results are extra large bling rings in 5 colors and crystal clear, small bling rings in 4 colors and three sizes of a funky rounder cut crystals. So fret no longer, you can soon have bling rings for every day of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home