Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Circus is in town!


One of the few perks of living in an idyllic small town is that there are often throwback activities occurring with two blocks of my house. All summer long there is a lovely farmers market with live music, food and artisans proffering their wares every Sat., although I'll admit to walking past it more often then going in, but its mainly due to my getting up so late...well today we also have the pleasure of having the Circus in town! I wish I had a few kids to rent, but as I do not I will be taking Tyler, and enjoying cotton candy in the comfort of a non air-conditioned tent filled with thousands of sticky kids and large, smelly mammals. When was the last time you went to the circus, and one you could walk one block to? Exactly, so off I go...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home