Friday, July 06, 2007

We all have our moments


So I was getting all ready to post a blog about my love of coffee earlier...I watched PCU the other night (again) and one of my all time favorite quotes is when Jeremy Piven wakes up and yells "Coffee, Coffee NOW!!!!" I feel that way when I wake up too...although there is no preppy pre frosh in my room to hand me a mug. Anyway I had not had my morning cup of coffee yet and was trying to upload this lovely cup of diner coffee, oh how I love diner coffee...and I deleted the entire folder of blog pics from the server. Yeah, I was thrilled. I had most of the pics on my computer, but recently I have become lazy and will just pop them on my desktop and then trash them after they are uploaded, so I spent the last hour trying to find all of my images again. Well, at least I have them all saved on my computer as well the server now. Well I will now go and enjoy my coffee, which I finally made and have drank a blissful half cup of...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

i LOVE PCU. best movie...maybe of all-time!
bummer about the pics, though.

July 10, 2007 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home