Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Down time...where have you gone?


Every time I have a bit of down (read: slow) time with Manic Trout or at the restaurant I tell myself to take advantage of it and get ahead...so I have had two weeks of steady slowness and even though I did catch up on some reading and did some very much needed bonding with friends, I did not prepare for the busy time ahead. My head was spinning with how much I had going on today, and all I could think was...well, other then I cannot wait to quit my day job, was...was I could have done some of this last week when I had so little to do! Ah, live and learn, or just realize that no matter what I know I should do, I am motivated by pressure and stress and completely loose all motivation when times are slow and busy I am not.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home