Friday, July 27, 2007

Circles


Its already the end of July, I have still not recovered my summer mojo and I'm hot. I woke up this morning exhausted, from what I don't know...but I let myself fall back asleep for a while hoping to shake the sleepiness. I was up for about an hour, feeling like I was in the field of poppies in The Wizard of Oz and then fell asleep on the couch for an hour...I am still exhausted, but I have to accomplish something before I go to the restaurant tonight.

I'm trying to sit still for the afternoon and do some desk work, mainly because its too hot to move and unbearable at my jewelry desk with the lights on me.

Speaking of heat messing with me...the September Sampler will have something different than Bottle Cap Magnets from Manic Trout this month, yippee! It’s too humid to play with the resin right now, resulting in a tacky surface...and thats as in sticky, wise guy. So if you are normally a Sampler subscriber, watch out for something new! If you do not know of The Sampler, go there right now, the ladies over there rock and you should check them out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home