Monday, July 30, 2007

Obsessive Compulsive let down


Okay, so I have a few OCD issues, I'll be the first to admit that...and I will definitely admit that one of my current big ones is to check google analytics all day long, every time I am bored, or have a few minutes to kill or come home or walk back in a room...you get the point, well from Sat pm until tonight, the site was broken and not showing stats. I have been going crazy! I know, I know, its sad, but I admitted it was a problem already! They have started to fix it...by morning I should be able to obsess in a normal fashion again...

On the plus side, I received the Fall Adorn in the mail today and took the time I would have spent checking my stats to read it...it was great, go read it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

Statistics can clearly be addictive. As long as you don't wash your hands after every check of your Google Analytics stats, you should be OK. At least things appear to be working again. Now if you'll pardon me, I have to check rush hour traffic commute times... :)

July 31, 2007 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home