Thursday, May 03, 2007

May Flowers


The flood in April did some good; the flowers blooming outside are magnificent! I shot a few blooming trees after my walk with Faye this afternoon. My energy level is about equal with mud right now, I had two incredibly long nights at the restaurant and am beat...I have to drag myself around to get any thing done today...


I have some jewelry projects I am working on, I should put hangers on paintings and stretch some canvases...perhaps do a bit of on line work...I really don't feel like doing any of it though. I was hoping the walk would perk me up, but no.


Perhaps this is my bodies way of telling me I need to take an afternoon off...

1 Comments:

Blogger ** Terramia ** said...

Heavenly photos! Wow!!

May 6, 2007 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home