Sunday, April 22, 2007

The benefits of procrastination...

Not only do I procrastinate with the best of them, but I can rationalize anything...for example, I put off listing new designs because I have to rearrange so much to do so...I add variations to existing lines, but when was the last time I listed something really new...February? So I now have a really big pile of new stuff to list and I will do so tomorrow, so get ready all my adoring fans, there will be 22 necklaces and 3 pairs of earrings posted! Some of these items are new additions to existing lines, some you may have peeked at here on the blog, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve and there are never before seen designs appearing...woo hoo! So you see, when I procrastinate, it makes a big celebratory release of goodies all at once, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home