Saturday, April 28, 2007

My little Faye...and a little inspiration...

Yesterday I had to spend the afternoon at the vets office, my darling Faye had a lymes flare up from last years bought with the lymes. She is fine now and really happy to be allowed to eat peanut butter for a month while taking antibiotics again. Scary though when I was unsure of what was wrong...I spent more at the vets then I spent on my own health care all year, but I do adore her so, so it was money well spent.


After the vets I was lying on my studio floor nuzzling my darling Faye, I was gazing at my collage boards...I change them up every few weeks...and I always love them while they are together...so I thought I would share them today.

1 Comments:

Blogger ** Terramia ** said...

I so fancy collage/ inspiration boards... full of goodness and can be so uplifting in times of need.

May 6, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home