Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A day of tasks...


There is so much to do today, but all enjoyable...orders have to made and sent out, the daily computer and internet work has to be done, I have to Vote and get my hair cut. I am hoping that Shanley and I can go for a long walk through the leaves with Faye. I need to do cardio and weights today. There is someone coming to my studio to shop later...oh and new jewelry HAS TO GET MADE today! So as I do all of that, you can enjoy some stunning photography...




I have no idea why, but I have become smitten with soft girly clothes...I think I actually always have been, but they are being created a great deal right now...which would make me happier if I ever could stop working and go shopping...I love the bottom photo the most...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home